Transportation Engineering has been one of our core fields of expertise since our inception in 1994. We have planned, designed and supervised the construction of several kilometres of surfaced rural and urban roads. The firm has undertaken projects for the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development in Mombasa, Kakamega, Nyeri, Machakos, Kericho, Kiambu and several other Counties within Kenya.
We have developed skills in Road Pavement Management Systems and Road Rehabilitation Systems. TCE is fully able to offer maintenance and rehabilitation to provide the public with good roads.
Services that we provide include:
- Feasibility studies and consultation with the public, local and national authorities
- Route Evaluation, Location and Traffic studies
- Environmental impact analysis
- Negotiation with utility owners for the relocation of services
- Geometric and Pavement design
- Materials investigation, utilization and design
- Storm water drainage design
- Bridges and road related structures design
- Project documentation and tender evaluation
- Project management and site supervision
- Electro-Mechanical Infrastructure including highmast floodlights, conventional street lighting and solar lights.